Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 65

Project
1: a specific plan or design : scheme
2: a planned undertaking: as a: a definitely formulated piece of research b: a large usually government-supported undertaking c: a task or problem engaged in usually by a group of students to supplement and apply classroom studies
3: a usually public housing development consisting of houses or apartments built and arranged according to a single plan

Bridging
1: to make a bridge over or across ; also: to join by a bridge 2: to provide with a bridge


Wellness
the quality or state of being in good health especially as an actively sought goal

Gap
1 a: a break in a barrier (as a wall, hedge, or line of military defense) b: an assailable position 2 a: a mountain pass b: ravine 3: spark gap 4 a: a separation in space b: an incomplete or deficient area 5: a break in continuity : hiatus 6: a break in the vascular cylinder of a plant where a vascular trace departs from the central cylinder 7: lack of balance : disparity 8: a wide difference in character or attitude 9: a problem caused by some disparity

Over the past few weeks, I've toyed with the idea of changing the name of "Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap". Since the days I was playing in bands, I've enjoyed coming up with names for songs, bands (though I never came up with our band names and trust me you don't want to know what they were. LOL.), and so forth. I also enjoyed coming up with the name of our former studio, the class names, etc. A part of me felt like maybe "Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap" just wasn't "IT", but the more I've played around with it, I can't come up with anything more suitable. The above word definitions came from http://www.m-w.com/, and once I really researched each word, it kind of answered any questions I may have had. What do you think? Have a better suggestion? I'm all ears!

Thanks.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: