Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 60

60 days of blogging, holy smokes! Who knew....?

"All good things must come to an end." The first round of "Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap" wraps up in just a few days; we will do our final fitness testing this Sunday. The half marathon I've been training for is coming up just three weeks from Saturday. You get the idea. Yet, in my mind, the above quote bares little meaning in my life. All good things don't have to come to an end. Things simply change, evolve, grow and flow. My guess is that everyone involved in the Project will continue with their Project. Why? Because their Project is their Life, there is no difference. Once my half marathon comes and goes, I'm on to the trail marathon in December and beyond. To me, it's like a yoga pose, or a yoga practice, there really is no beginning and no end, it just is. Or as ultra runner Dean Karnazes says, "Runs end, running doesn't".

Here's to all good things never coming to an end.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: