Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 63

"That's a Wrap!" Holy smokes, after 3 months the maiden voyage of "Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap" comes to a close. Today was our final fitness testing and I'll share some of the progress reports and results with you very soon. I can't tell you how proud I am of this group of Project "Graduates", that's right, they will always be the Project Test Pilots, yet now they are the first group of Graduates. I'm honored to have shared the last 3 months with all of them and I'm even more passionate about the Project (if that's possible). I'm looking forward to a life-long relationship with this group of special people.

If you are interested in getting involved with the next Project, you are in luck. I will begin the next application process in November and expect to begin the next round of the Project in early 2009. With all the support, feedback and insights I've gained from the Test Pilots, the next Project will only be bigger, better, and more effective. Stay tuned for more Project news tomorrow!

In Peace,
Chris

No comments: