Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 54

I've been enjoying the voting going on with the Project blog poll. How 'bout you? Interesting, I think. Thanks to those of you playing along. Just do us all a favor and don't get too caught up in the political drama and remember we are all in this together, we are all brothers and sisters. Regardless the direction the political yups take the campaign, regardless the mudslinging and cheap shots, let's keep it real. Okay?

Whew! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. A heavy week, an amazing week and this evening I finally sent out a lesson to the Project Test Pilots that was by far the most challenging thing I've written for the Project. The chapters on working out, diet and meditation flowed effortlessly. Today's short chapter had given me "writers block" for months and months. With the Project coming to a close in one week, I knew it was time to suck it up and git 'er done. Darn that "No Excuses" motto! Who's idea was that anyway? Hitting the "send" button brought both a sense of uncertainty and a sense of release.

After sending off the chapter to the Test Pilots, Christian and I went for a short run and then spent an hour or so at the playground. Tonight I'm feeling lighter and content.

Look forward to seeing many of you in yoga tomorrow morning.

In Peace,
Chris

No comments: