Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 49

What, a little rain and wind keep us for running? Not a chance. "No Excuses" means no excuses. Certainly I would not go out with Christian in a thunderstorm or serious weather (I'd go by myself, but not with him...), but a little rain and wind, give me a break. While that might provide the prefect excuse for some, for people like me, it just makes things more "fun". Christian had a ball (literally) riding in his new stroller with the rain/wind shield in place. All morning he was looking outside at the rain, asking if we were going for a run. See, he already has the no excuses mindset. For you parents out there, wanna know if you are walking your talk? Just look at your kids and you will know.

Stop by tomorrow and be sure to visit my other blog tomorrow for another "family update". Oh, and be sure to cast your vote in the poll I posted today.

Peace,
Chris

Christian, looking a little like the boy in the plastic bubble, but he's happy as can be just getting outside for a run and a chance to go play.

No comments: