Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 41

What an amazing day -- leading a yoga session this a.m. packed with some amazing practitioners, followed by a great pow-wow with some of the Project's outstanding Test Pilots and friends of the Project. Later, it was yard work with my little helper, Christian, then church and going out for sushi with 2 of our best buds (love you guys, thanks for trekking out to B-Burg. We gotta do it more often!)

I'm going to bed with a smile on my face tonight. Tomorrow's a long run and a shorty yoga session. Pray for me on the run... at least it'll be nice and cool in the a.m., when I hit the road.

More coming tomorrow, though I think I posted enough the last couple days to make up for a few brief posts.

Please be sure to visit all the Project blogs and the forum. I'm adding a new Project blog tomorrow, that Test Pilot Christine launched this week.

In Peace,
Chris

No comments: