Friday, October 10, 2008

Yoga Announcements

Just a couple "heads up" regarding my Saturday yoga sessions at Cityoga and the Brian Kest class coming to Cityoga.

Tomorrow, Saturday, October 11:
The current group of Cityoga Teacher Training Students will be joining us. They are expecting 20 students to attend. Over the past several weeks, I have already had between 25-30 of my regular students in attendance. So, there is a potential for a really big class tomorrow. I love big classes, so I envision tomorrow to be a sweaty-good-time. Just letting you know so you can arrive a little earlier than usual to find a parking spot and a spot for your mat.

Saturday, October 18:
My yoga buddy Patrick Kinsman will be subbing for me as I will be running the Indianapolis Half Marathon out at Ft. Ben. Please join Patrick for a great session and keep your practice strong. I'll be back to my regular schedule on Tuesday, October 21.

Brian Kest at Cityoga:
Thursday, October 23, Brian Kest is presenting a class at Cityoga. I attended last year and enjoyed his lecture and asana practice. There is a chance I may attend, depending on some logistics. Either way, I recommend hitting his class. Go to the Cityoga web site for details: www.cityoga.biz. To learn more about Brian, you can check out his web site: www.poweryoga.com.

Peace,
Chris
If you are

No comments: