Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kickin' it Old School

Hey Project Folks,

Think this stuff were are doing is new? Think again. Check out these YouTube videos of the "OG" (look it up) of Modern Fitness, Jack LaLanne. Oh, by the way, I just watched the one on "diet" today, so don't think I robbed the dude outright. The point is, when you get rid of all the New Age crap, the trendy stupid fitness gimmicks and stick with what comes natural, the way God intended it, you can live a full life of health, fitness, and well being.

I love Jack LaLanne and though I've never really studied his work, I do recall him begin on t.v. when I was a kid and my grandpa took me to the "Jack LaLanne" gym to work out with him. So there was always this mystique for me and he's certainly a hero. Watching these videos has really inspired me, as I hope they inspire you. There are tons of his videos on YouTube, but don't waste too much time checking them out. Instead, get up and move!

Peace,
Chris



This one could easily put me out of business if everyone watched it then lived it! Cracks me up when current fitness "guru's" pretend like they invented this stuff. What a joke.

Mr. LaLanne telling it like it is. I love how authentic and unscripted he is.


Sound familiar Test Pilots?


Yup, preaching it like it is way back in the 50's. "There's nothing new under the sun."



Straight up Truth! I love, love, love his passion.

No comments: