Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 29

I hope all of you can join us for this Sunday's Eagle Creek Adventure, it should be loads of fun. In preparation for the adventure, I'm doing a recon mission tomorrow morning at Eagle Creek. The plan is to be on the trail as soon as there is enough daylight (don't have a head lamp yet...) and scope out the trail conditions. I'm also looking to change up the route that we took last time so I want to see what's doable.
Contact me if you plan to attend, space is limited. First come, first served!

Today was a solo yoga session, Lordy, Lordy how I love 'em.

Be sure to check back here often, I have a couple announcements coming along regarding the current Project, the next round of the Project, future Adventure ideas and I'll share my latest personal Adventure that I am committed to doing this winter.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: