Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 15

Hello,

Thanks for visiting.

Today's training consists of a strength and toning workout, which comes right out of the Project training manual and I'm adding in a little run as well (around 30 - 40 minutes) which will help with recovery and expedite the fat loss I am targeting, and I'll finish with a brief yoga session. I don't recommend "two-a-days" (or in this case three-a-days) for most people, only when it's under the guidance of a trainer/coach and when you know how to manage the workload and refueling process. Plus, I'm getting in the car later tonight to drive to Vincennes for a couple days visit with my family. The run/yoga will make sitting in the car that much more enjoyable.

I'm looking forward to our visit, and I'm also looking forward to some training on the road. There are some great places to go running on the farm where I grew up, it's a sacred place for me. I may snap some pics to share with you. Stay tuned...

Peace,
Chris
p.s. -- did I mention that I have a head ache that I cannot seem to shake, I have much to get done before leaving tonight and I'd like nothing more than to bail on my training today??? No Excuses, I'm off for more training. May you do the same...

No comments: