Monday, July 20, 2009

A Moment in Time

I've always been fascinated with the early days of the Space Program - maybe it's being a kid of the 60's-70's and seeing the images on T.V. and all the toys that centered around rockets, astronauts, and so forth. I don't know, but even today, I enjoy watching documentaries about the early days of NASA, the moon landing, etc. I even remember how excited and moved I was visiting a museum down in Southern Indiana that was in honor of Gus Grissom, the Hoosier astronaut that died in a fire within a space capsule.

At any rate, today is certainly a momentous day in history as this marks the 40th year of the moon landing (I know I'm telling you anything you didn't already know...). So, here is a cool YouTube video that was featured on the YouTube site. Enjoy - I know I've enjoyed catching a few moments of the documentaries on "The History Channel" and "Discovery" today!

Peace,
Chris

No comments: