Saturday, December 27, 2008

Red Neck Christmas...

Hey Gang,

Jody, the kids and I are in Vincennes visiting with my family and friends. It's been an awesome couple of days and we still have 2 more to go!

Today I was able to do a 50 minute run around the farm. It's way too warm for this time of year, so it was pretty weird. Plus the rain and thawing made for some muddy fields. Oh well, it made the run more challenging and memorable. Looking forward to a couple more great workouts while on "vacation", including a workout at the gym where I worked during Junior College.

I'm doing my best to keep up with emails and will keep the blog updated and fresh. Also, be sure to head to my online forum. Several of the Project "New Recruits" are getting registered and introducing themselves. I surprised the applicants by making the announcements early, as a "Christmas Gift"! To access my forum, just go to the right column of this blog and click on the link. It easy to register and post if you want to get involved, or just hang out and read what everyone is chatting about.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: