Thursday, December 4, 2008

Meeting Follow Up and More...

I wanted to offer a moment of thanks and gratitude to all those who made the effort to attend last nights Project Informational Meeting. There were 16 aspiring and eager folks in attendance and by the end of the meeting I felt that nearly everyone was inspired to go home and get there application submitted. In fact, by the time I got home I had 3 applications in my email inbox, each from people attending the session.

I also want to acknowledge and thank all the Project Graduates who were able to attend last night and show your support as well as share your experiences; it was invaluable and I owe you! Some of you wanted to be there, yet had other obligations, things coming up, or out of town; no worries. I know you were there in spirit and we could feel it.

Check out Project Graduate, Loretta Cooprider's blog today. Welcome back Loretta! And I mean that in more ways than one. http://lorettasbtwgblog.blogspot.com/

Finally, Pam "The Blam" Liston surprised me last night with a couple "prototypes" for our first items in the BTWG apparel line/merchandise. I felt like a kid at Christmas I was so surprised and excited. Great stuff, Pam. I love it! And so does Jody. More on this coming soon... (though everyone at the meeting got a sneak peek).

If you were not able to attend the meeting last night and you have questions, please let me know and I will be glad to address any questions or concerns you may have.

In Peace,
Chris
p.s. - looking at the widgits on my blog and it says only "2 Days" and "0" hours until the Tecumseh Trail Marathon. Holy Cow! And looking at the weather widgit it looks like Saturday's run is gonna be coooooold and there is a good chance for snow. Bring it! I'm ready for whatever Mother Nature has in store : -)

No comments: