Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tomorrow is "D-Day"! Godspeed, Brave Ones

"I am in focus mode. I am, in less than 24 hours, officially beginning the BTWG "fitness protection" program. Good luck to all of us." - Pam "The Blam".

By the way, if it's any conciliation, tomorrow, I too will be launching into my next wave of my own Project experience. I, along with two other brave souls, am setting out on a covert Project: BTWG operation; a Top Secret mission to test out another realm of BTWG. Assuming we survive, I will share the experience with all of you in greater detail upon completion (mid-April).

So, on those days when you just ain't feelin' it, or you are on the fence about doing your workout, or you are ready, willing and able to cave on your dietary discipline - just remember that I too am facing my own demons and testing my edges and willingness to rise higher. I'm right along side of you, all in the name of health, fitness, and well-being.

Let's be adventurous, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes, let's embrace the challenge and see what lies beyond complacency and mediocrity. What say you?

Peace,
Chris

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I say, "Let's go, Alice."

And best to you on your newest journey.