Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project Strength Workshop

Hey Gang,

This Sunday, I will host a workshop at Cityoga from 9am - 11'ish. The focus will be on learning the exercises assigned in Month 1 of the Project, proper form, technique and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask your questions. This class is open to anyone interested, participation in the Project is not required, though the exercises taught will be limited to those assigned in the Project workouts. Fee for the workshop is $5 and I would need at least 5 people to participate to host the workshop. Please email me if you intend to attend the session: chris-roche@comcast.net.

I've left the end-time open as I am willing to stay as long as needed to coach everyone and ensure you are 100% ready to get your Project underway on the 19th. I'm guessing the workshop should wrap up between 10:30-11:00am.

If you have resistance band you plan to use for your Project workouts, please bring them with you to the clinic.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: