Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Activity at Sunday's Adventure

As a new challenge to this Sunday's "Fall Fitness Fiesta" at Eagle Creek/Peace Through Yoga, we will be doing 1/2 hour of Pilates between the trail run/hike and the yoga session. I thought this would perhaps introduce many of you to Pilates and the benefits of the practice, and it would add a new challenge to our adventures. This session will be lead by Project Grad, Carrie Russell, who is a certified Pilates instructor and has been a yoga student with me for several years. I'm sure it will be fun and challenging. Plus, you can watch me suffer along with you (you know, a "good" kind of suffering)...

Please let me know if you plan to attend. While this isn't required, it does help me to plan for the event.

Peace,
Chris

p.s. -- Did a 16.27 mile run yesterday. Crazy hard with a couple insights to share in the next day or two...

No comments: