Friday, November 21, 2008

Important Dates and Re-minders

Holiday Class Schedule Changes -

Yoga Cross Training at Cityoga: Wednesday, November 26th - No Class

After the Turkey 2 hour Intensive at Cityoga: Friday, November 28th from 9-11a.m. Cost: $20.

Patrick Kinsman teaching for me December 6th at Cityoga: While I'm off running through the woods of Brown County, in the Tecumseh Trail Marathon, yogi Patrick Kinsman is stepping up for teaching detail. Please keep your practice strong by attending Patrick's class. I'm confident you will have fun and you will learn something new.

Project Related Dates

Application Process begins December 1st. If you plan to apply, don't delay. Get your applications in early!

Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap® Informational Meeting at Cityoga: Wednesday, December 3rd from 7:30-8:30p.m.

Other Stuff

Some of you may be new to my classes and my blog; welcome! Occasionally, I send out announcements or reminders via email. if you would like to be added to my email list, please let me know: chris-roche@comcast.net.

I continue to run, outdoors, throughout the cold, dark Indiana winters and so can you. All it takes is planning and the right gear (which shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg!). Please check back soon for my tips and suggestions for training outdoors in the winter:
  • What to do when the temperatures are closer to zero than they are to 80.
  • How to keep an active outdoor training schedule when the daylight hours become limited
  • Staying motivated and inspired to go outside to train when it's cold and windy
  • And more...
Peace,
Chris

No comments: