Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Opportunities to Train with Chris

There are three upcoming opportunities to train with me, all of which will launch right after the new year. Here they are:
  • CrossFit-inspired training in Brownsburg. These classes have been running over the last 3 months and have been a huge hit. So, I'm looking to expand the schedule at the first of the year. If you have an interest in attending, please contact me right away. The classes run in a four week series and the fee is $10 per class, paid in full at the first session. These classes are appropriate for ALL FITNESS LEVELS as they are scaled to your ability. CrossFit is a form of high intensity training utilizing functional strength movements, body weight exercises, kettlebells, running, power lifting, Olympic lifting, and more. These classes will take your fitness to the next level whether you are looking to lose a few pounds, improve your health, or participate in sport. I hope that doesn't sound too much like an info-mercial, but it's the truth. If you express an interest, I will give you the rest of the details. You can also check out my (now-not-so) underground blog at www.crossfitbtwg.blogspot.com
  • Indy Mini Training Program - "by popular request", I am willing to offer a training program for the Indy Mini, which is in May. Whether you are doing your first Indy Mini or looking to set a PR, this program will be for you. In addition to the weekly training guide, there will be instructional sessions you can attend as well as group runs and a team jersey. Again, if you are interested, let me know right away. Training will be based on CrossFit, CrossFit Endurance and Bridging the Wellness Gap, not your conventional training programs - it will involve strength training, yoga, nutrition, and running. If you are looking for the traditional mini training program, look elsewhere - they are a dime a dozen. Fee to be announced.
  • Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap - the next round of the Project will launch at the end of January. If you, or anyone you know is interested, contact me. Application dates will be announced soon. For more information you can visit the BTWG web site: www.BridgingTheWellnessGap.com
Again, if you are interested in any of these opportunities, or if you have questions, please contact me ASAP.

Be Well,
Chris

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Count me in for the mini training! I think Matt, too!

Nessab122 said...

Can I do this training remotely if I am in Cali?