Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 2 Coming Soon

Hey Guys,

I'm finding that for most days I will probably be posting here later in the evenings. There are several reasons and I think it will be the most conducive to this blog and my schedule. Plus, on days like today, I won't be done will all my training until around 9:00 tonight. I was going to do my run with Christian at 9:00 this morning, yet it was already too humid for me to take him out, so we are going this evening when I get home from leading a yoga session.

So, if you plan to follow me each day, over the next 12 weeks, you may want to pop by in the mornings to see what's up.

Thanks for your support!

Also, be sure to visit in the upcoming days as I will be sharing "Progress Reports" from the "Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap" Test Pilots.

Peace,
Chris

No comments: