Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 1 Insight

Check out this insight from Project Recruit Liz:

Hey Chris,

I just wanted to share this with you...

Last night was the first time I have taken a Yoga class since college. I was never very fond of Yoga because I always thought taking kickboxing or more intense cardio was more worth my time. I understood the benefits of Yoga, I just didn't think it was for me. About 30 minutes into class last night I was getting antsy just thinking about work and things that I needed to do at home that I almost walked out... I realized that was WHY I was there... for some "me" time, to reflect, stretch, relax and just "be". It was at that moment I realized the benefits of yoga for me. I let go of all the outside things I was thinking about and enjoyed it. I walked out relaxed and refreshed.

Thank you for putting Yoga and meditation in our plan.

Have a great day,
Liz

No comments: