Monday, June 18, 2012

Tick Tock

In case you don't follow the Bridging the Wellness Gap Facebook page or Twitter page, I wanted to make that EVERYONE is aware that the application process for the Summer 2012 round of BTWG is going to close early. 

While the process was scheduled to be open until June 29th, I have had several fantastic applications and I know that most of these folks are 100% ready for the program.  That said, as of this morning, there is only one spot remaining.  If you are planning to submit your application, please do so ASAP! 

Should I receive more than one qualified application, I will consider opening more spots so that no one who is truly ready will have to wait until the next round.  So, if you are planning to send in your essay, I would get it in within the next 24 hours.

In case you missed the details, here is where you can stay in touch with BTWG and what's happening in the BTWG community:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bridging-the-Wellness-Gap/276710595743551
Twitter - @btwg
Website - www.bridgingthewellnessgap.com

Be Well,
Chris

No comments: