Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A New Look for BTWG

Although BTWG has been in existence, in one form or another, since 2004, I've never had a logo for the program.  While I've dabbled with having a logo made in the past, it usually fell flat and never did much for me.  So, I figured it was high time that I get off my butt and get us a logo... or two. 

As it always happens that things present themselves at the right time, I reached out via Facebook and got a response from Shannon Dakin who has given me several great logos to work with.  I don't know that I will ever settle on one single logo to represent BTWG... I can't see a BTWG "Golden Arches" in our future... I can see using more than one logo that could be used in different contexts, etc.  So, here is our first.  What do you think?  Pretty snazzy, right?
 Peace,
Chris 

No comments: