Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Times Up!

The official application process for the Winter 2011 round of Project: Bridging the Wellness Gap is now closed. If for any reason you were not able to get your application emailed in time, let me know and I will consider your application as an "alternate" spot - meaning that if any of those selected from the current group of applicants cannot participate, you may be eligible to fill the opening.

To those who have applied, you will be hearing from me at some point between now and Sunday - so please stand by! If you have not heard from me by Sunday afternoon, please email me: chris@prfitness.net.

I'm looking forward to spending the next couple of days reviewing all the applications that have been sent in. While I have not read them in their entirety, from a quick overview, I know we have some FANTASTIC potential New Recruits and... we have some veteran BTWG'ers looking for a tune up and another round of BTWG. To me, this speaks volumes about the program, the fact that so many have applied and the fact that so many BTWG grads know the value of the program and believe in it so much that they once again want to be a part of the action.

Now, off to do some reading...

Be Well,
Chris

No comments: