Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update...

I have had several requests about the state of "Bridging the Wellness Gap" and if/when there will be another round of the "Project". The answer is, "yes", there will be more BTWG's in the future, it's just on hiatus for a while. For now, my focus and energy needs to be prioritized on our new business, PR Fitness, and the Indy Mini Marathon training group - these projects along with my full time work and family obligations keeps me plenty busy. While I had intended on doing a Winter '10 class, I realized that it simply would not be fair to the participants if I were to do so, as I know I would not be able to give it my full attention, which it requires and deserves.

I envision the return of BTWG in the Fall of this year, and I would also envision the facilities at PR Fitness as our home base - where we will do the fitness testing, hold our group meetings, perform group workouts and more. If you haven't been out to visit us yet, you really should do yourself a favor and make the trek out to Brownsburg. Many of our BTWG Grads are joining us each week, getting fit, and having a great time. Your first workout is free!

In the meantime, I would encourage you to continue to visit the PR Fitness web site where I post several workouts each week that you can do on you own, or join us for a class or private coaching. Also, I just launched the PR Fitness blog, which is where I will continue to post items of interest, announcements and more.

I trust that you will stay in touch and connected to our wonderful group of friends and community that we have built over the past 2 years.

Web site: www.prfitness.net
PR Fitness Blog: www.prfitnessblog.blogspot.com

Be Well,
Chris

No comments: